Monday, August 17, 2009

I love you x5

Today went to school but not many ppl are in the school so decided to go off . Then ask Pei qi along. Then went to have our breakfast with darling and Pei qi. Then slack at mac because waiting for the rest of them to run out! Then accompany them to wait after that home sweet home. I seriously fucking tired so i went home while they go play LAN. So now i'm here to blog:) I want to go take a nap now!! But bet with darling that i wont slep. Tsk. So sleepy~.~ How??

I want!I want!I want! Too many things until i also cannot remember!:)
There's always someone in my mind and i hope that person will always stay by my side whenever i need him. I scared to lose him and i dont want too. Hope he understand after so many things happened both of us should know how to treasure.
I want you to know how much i love you!


Love you always!!

No comments:

Post a Comment