Monday, July 6, 2009

I hate you man!You'r a liar!

St.james was not really fun regret going to club yesterday should stay at home and rest de. I should have listen to you guys who ask mi not to go de! So nothing to blog about, and also not in a good mood.

I hate you man!!You'r a liar! I dun understand why you bluff mi. I dun noe you bluff mi for wtf! You reaally piss mi off! I dun noe wat the hell you wan la. But wat you give I will give back all to you. Dun believe. Let's see! Call you dun wan ans sms dun wan reply right! Knn. Ccb. Never mind i dun give a damn la hor! Wat you do i remember de eh. Nb. You'r just a fucker man. To mi without you i still can surive, dun think that i need you. If you think that you' wrong! I still can find a better wan is not i no guys is just that i dun wan! I noe you can then go ahead la. Wat you wan to do i dun wan to noe !You really fuck up!! Just dun bother mi can liao!!

I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment