Sunday, July 26, 2009

St.James night

Yesterday morning mummy bring mi go see doctor again but is different doctor. This month i keep see doctor so many times la. Eat medicine until want to vomit. This time round all the medicine so big de. Keep sick like nobody business like that. Wth. The doctor say i having fever and my flu and cough all this haven okay. Sigh. But not H1N1 la:) While waiting for my turn to see, my nicec so ai mei la. Take photo got so many post de. Haha.
See!

Next time can be model uh:)

After that evening time went town to buy my thing and do my things. Mit darling and pei mi to do all my thing:) First went to far east to do the LV wallet then Gucci to take my chain. Is like finally my chain come le la. So long le lor. Then to buy my heels. Thanks darling for buying the heels for mi. So good la:) Loves! Yesterday so happy sia buy all the things liao:)
Then went to bugis to walk around and buy clothes for my baby niece. Then wait adeline end work went plaza to mit carilyn. Then saw my ex lor. Wth. After that i went St.james to mit gen and my sis they all. So long never went club with gen le lor. Was so happening la. But tired la. Wear heels to dance all the way. But overall was fun man although the music wan not really nice. Gen was planing next week go again:) Like to club so much la. Anyway nice to mit 1 guy over there. Ya.
I know i dun look like sick right. Still can go club all that:) But serious i not feeling very well.
Start to cam whor again!

I really wan thanks darling for accopmany mi go shop and buy the heels for mi:) Still bring home my shoes for mi cos you know i going club dun wan i fan ma. Thanks. Love you man^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment