Sunday, July 19, 2009

Surprised

Yesterday town shopping but in the end never buy till anything but i going to buy heels. Yeah. Finally find till the heels i wan:) Yesterday walk the whole town lor. My legs is damn tired la. Poor feet. Wanted to go club but promise this week not go club so never go. I make my promise not to go and go home early. I 12 plus reci home le. Good gal right? I did what you say to mi! You should know it. When reci home mummy saw mi say

Mummy say- Wa so early come home uh?
Mi- ya lor. cannot uh?
Muumy-not like you lei. everytime so late then come home de today sat night somemore.
Mi- tired ma. come home early not good meh
Mummy and mi- laughs!
I good gal de hor. Ya.
Anyway. I feeling better le but still cough and headache:( But i know i dun look like sick.

Start to cam whor again



On the way to gy for durian




Toady gonna stay at home dun feel like going my grandparents house so stay at home wait for mummy and dad to bring mi go eat later:) I'm so tired so going to a nap while waiting for them to come fetch mi! I feel like eating alot of things but i scared fat!!
I miss him so much! Loves!
To you
Take everything easy what you can do now is dun think too much and take care of your kids. Dun say you'r not in the mood as an excuse. They dun noe anything wan blame it on him! Is he in the wrong. What i can say just relax and dun think about it. Start anew again:)Alright?
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment