Friday, July 10, 2009

Moving on

Never went school today not cos i dun wan go hor. Cos i have to take care of my mummy that's why i stay at home to help her do house work. Good daughter right?:) Wake up at 9 plus early uh. Go eat breakfast with her. After that do house work, so tired lor. Next time i get married i must call my husband to get mi a maid. Doing house work is not easy and i'm lazy oso:)

Finally is fri planing to go where le:)
Will update more!

Guess you'r happy with your life ba. You'r moving on and is good for you and find a true love for yourself. Last long.Take care.
Thanks my 2 sis whenever i have problem you also will help mi and i have understand. In a relationship is not easy for both of them, once tired should not continue anymore. Just let go and maybe is better. At least we have the chance to be together but is not long but we have enjoy it.


I miss my silly boy!
I'm still waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment